Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'll be Back

Because I swear i'll be back when I have developed all my films, i'll give you all a link to a collaboration account with my friend Adam Kosnan or Adam K for short. Oh and the films will be developed end of this month. Happy waiting.

http://lomophobic.wordpress.com/

Oh and adding on. I am kinda confused with my classes right now. 4 classes for 5 modules. Which means that im gonna have to remember which classes,blocks and levels I have to go to everyday and pray hard not to mix them up. I don't wanna be looked at like an alien everytime I enter the wrong class. Oh god give me better memory and not make a fool out of me. Oh well at least there are some familiar faces that I see in my class. See ya'll in school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home